Sage Foundation – We are looking for committed reliable self-starter and team player passionate about empowering next generation Motivated, flexible and willing to commit to the long-term growth of a not for profit organization with a big vision communicate openly, embrace change and possibility driven by commitment to others understand that every role in an organization is essential to fulfilling its goals.
1) Develops and coordinates grant-funded programs for agencies, institutions, local government, or units of local government, such as school systems or metropolitan police departments: Reviews literature dealing with funds available through grants from governmental agencies and private foundations to determine feasibility of developing programs to supplement local annual budget allocations.
2) Discusses program requirements and sources of funds available with administrative personnel.
3) Confers with personnel affected by the proposed program to develop program goals and objectives, outline how funds are to be used, and explain procedures necessary to obtain funding.
4) Works with fiscal officers in preparing narrative justification for purchase of new equipment and other budgetary expenditures.
5) Submits a proposal to officials for approval.
6) Writes grant application, according to format required, and submits application to funding agency or foundation.
7) Meets with representatives of funding sources to work out final details of the proposal.
8) Directs and coordinates evaluation and monitoring of grant-funded programs, or writes specifications for evaluation or monitoring of programs by outside agencies.
9) Assists department personnel in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements.
10) Maintains master files on grants.
11) Monitors paperwork connected with grant-funded programs.